Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New RFOs + OTN + Shop News

Since my last showing, here are the projects I've finished:


Super Nova Toe-Up Monkeys


Mock Them Ankles (for Brit)


And a whole bunch of washcloths.

____________________________________________________________

Currently on the needles are a pair of stockinette socks (toe up with gusset heel a la Wendy Johnson) in my Jonathan colorway as well as my blanket that I started back in August and have finally started working on again. And the last thing I have OTN is an Ulmus. I'm doing this in Malabrigo sock, colorways Cordovan and Lettuce. It was a bit fiddly to get started, but the pattern is pretty intuitive once you do a couple repeats.

____________________________________________________________

White Iris Yarns is now shipping to Canada! And this weekend only (2/12-2/14) will be offering free shipping on all orders in the US, half-off shipping to Canada. I've been dyeing up a storm the last couple days and will have a bunch of new stuff in time for the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment