Monday, November 9, 2009

Progress

A couple days after I finished my Ishbel, I started back to work on my Tempest. So far, I've finished the back and a sleeve. I think within the next couple hours I'll be finishing up the Left Front and then it'll be time to start on the Right Front. It seems to be going faster this time for some reason.

Things I've changed:
  • Using size US9 needles.
  • Worked hem fabric at CO by working 7 rows St st plus one k row on the WS as opposed to picking up the stitches later. Will sew down at the end.
  • Reduced the sleeve stripes by 2 since I'm short and have stubby arms.
I'm thrilled with the way it's turning out this time. SO much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment