Tuesday, September 8, 2009

After much deliberation...

...I decided that I actually want to do my Tempest in Lavendel (purple) and Schwarz (black). To achieve this, I ended up selling my Skandal um Rosi (I decided it had too much of the lightest color to go well with my skin tone) and trading my Lavendel for Lavendel in 100% (mine was Twin). I also traded my Pfefferminz Prinz for a Schwarz. I think it's gonna be an awesome sweater!

Right now OTN are my knee socks that I'm waiting for the cuff yarn to get here. Also, I'm working on a scarf for my husband.

Additionally, I've started a Moderne Log Cabin Blanket. I'm doing it in Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in colorways Cashew, Ivory, Black, and Jalapeno. I found out a couple days ago that Cashew was being (gasp) DISCONTINUED! So I went ahead and bought all that I hope I'll need for the project. I was wanting to just buy a few balls here and there as I went but that was not meant to be. I'm working on the first block right now and I love it for it being so simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment