Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's done!

I finally finished my Pioneer. It has been a really fun project. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will soon.

I also finished the Diagonal Rib socks that I started for the wwm09. They ended up being WAY too long in the feet, so I'm gonna have to do something about them. I'm gonna see if I can come up with a way of removing the toes (and thereby the extra length) and sew them shut. Also, I wasn't digging the color, so I overdyed them. I used royal blue Wilton food color and just let the color soak in where it may. Because of the way ribbing scrunches up when not worn, most of the inner parts of the ribbing didn't get dyed, so there are cool vertical stripes of lighter color throughout the socks. It's pretty awesome. Haven't taken pictures of those either. D'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment