Monday, August 31, 2009

Better pics + rambling

Finally got out yesterday and had my husband take pics of a few of my recently FOs.

Pioneer:



Yogini Bolero and my first sewn skirt:




Ooo, I just remembered something completely unrelated! Last week, I won a Knit Picks contest! My prize? Enough of the new Gloss DK in Jade to make a Trellis and Vine Pullover. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to knit it!

Somewhat related, I really love my ball winder and swift that I bought from KP. They work perfectly and have saved me so many hours of time already. If you're looking for an inexpensive set, just head over to Knit Picks and for $70 you get both, shipped! Totally worth the money.

You know, I've forgotten to post about a LOT of things lately. Last week, I got some more Wollmeise! The Loopy Ewe had an awesome update, so I snagged some Skandal um Rosi. Gorgeous stuff. I think I'm going to make a Tempest out of it, using Schwarz (black) WM as the contrast color. Here's a pic of this beautiful color:



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment