Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WIP Wrestlemania 2009

This is a thing that's going on in the Ravelry world for the month of July. A few hundred people and I are gonna do our damndest to whip our WIPs into shape! My WIPs are as follows:

TO FROG:
- Striped pullover for my niece that was more than half-way finished before I realized it would be way too big.
- Afghan that I started back when I first started knitting that I know I will never finish.

TO APPLY FINISHING TOUCHES:
- Scarf for sister #2 for Christmas. Needs to be blocked.
- Striped pullover for my niece in the correct size. Needs some trim around the neckline.

TO FINISH FROM 5-10% PROGRESS:
- A white cotton hat for my friend Damon's baby-in-progress.
- A green cotton/acrylic hat for same baby-in-progress. 60% complete as of 7/1/09
- Jaywalker socks for baby-in-progress.
- Ribbed socks for baby-in-progress.
- Black hat for Marchell Jr. (sister #2's fiance's son).
- Black hat for Marchell Sr. (sister #2's fiance).
- Black hat for Jordan (nephew).
- Horizontal Rib Socks for Brit (hubby).
- Beige hat for Mason (nephew).
- White Yogini Bolero for me!

FINISHED:
Yellow Washcloth. Finished 7/01/09.

I'm currently working on frogging the pullover and knitting the green cotton/acrylic hat. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment