I've been busy. Here's what I've gotten done!
- Afghan that I started back when I first started knitting that I know I will never finish.
TO APPLY FINISHING TOUCHES:
- Scarf for sister #2 for Christmas. Needs to be blocked.
- Striped pullover for my niece in the correct size. Needs some trim around the neckline.
TO FINISH FROM 5-10% PROGRESS:
- Black hat for Marchell Sr. (sister #2's fiance).
- Horizontal Rib Socks for Brit (hubby).
- Beige hat for Mason (nephew).
- White Yogini Bolero for me! About 30% finished as of 7/9/09.
Yellow Washcloth. Finished 7/1/09.
- A green cotton/acrylic hat. Finished 7/1/09.
- A white cotton hat for my friend Damon's baby-in-progress. Finished 7/2/09.
- Ribbed socks for baby-in-progress. Finished 7/3/09.
- Striped pullover for my niece that was more than half-way finished before I realized it would be way too big. Finished frogging 7/4/09.
- Jaywalker socks for baby-in-progress. Finished 7/5/09.
- Black hat for Jordan (nephew). Finished 7/6/09.
- Black hat for Marchell Jr. (sister #2's fiance's son). Finished 7/7/09.