Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eat.Sleep.Knit.

On Thursday, Eat.Sleep.Knit. had a great sale. It was a "surprise" sale, in which you didn't know what % you were going to get off your order until you finished checking out. I got 25% off one order, 10% off another. I'm happy! Excited! Here's what I got:


Cherry Tree Hill Yarn - Supersock Select Semi-Solids in Blossom


Cherry Tree Hill Yarn - Supersock Select Semi-Solids in Black


The Unique Sheep - Verve in Cherry Blossom


Noelle's Noodles - Fingering Merino in Mardi Gras


Dream in Color Yarn - Smooshy in Into the Mystic


I also had a $5 credit from my last order (yarn lotto!), got free shipping, and will be receiving a Yarn Marathon welcome pack! I'm definitely doing the happy dance.

The only bad part about it is that I'm not allowed to buy anymore yarn until at least August. But that's okay, I have lots to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment