Sunday, March 8, 2009

So it begins.

Because it probably drives people crazy on my Myspace blog that I hardly post about anything other than knitting, I figured having my own knitting blog seemed a good compromise. Sadly, my Myspace blog will probably be neglected now. Oh, what a tangled web we weave!

Hi, I'm Lydia. I've been a knitter since late August 2008. Even though it's been such a short amount of time, I like to think that I've progressed rather rapidly. I've done everything from shrugs to sweaters to socks, scarves, toys, and hats. Lots and lots of hats. Hats and socks are definitely my favorites.

From time to time, I'll share with you some fun/interesting knitting sites that I find. Today, I'd like to introduce to you my FAVORITE knitting site, Ravelry. If you haven't heard of it, go there and request an invite. Mine took about a week and a half, and I'm SO glad I signed up. It is awesomesauce. Go there now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment