Friday, March 13, 2009

Magazines

I'm usually not too big on magazines (even knitting ones), but after reviewing Interweave Knits' website and seeing the patterns that they've offered in past issues, I decided to subscribe. I can tell you now... I am not at all disappointed. Of the 22 patterns offered in the Spring issue, there are only 3 that I can't see myself ever making. And the ads are relevant to my interests and even the ads themselves have given me inspiration for things.

I got a free issue of Creative Knitting and totally disliked it. Of the 29 patterns in the issue, I liked 2. And I didn't really like them enough that I would make them. The ads were pretty good, but that was definitely the deal-breaker. Needless to say, I did not subscribe.

If you subscribe to any knitting magazines, which ones are they? What are your likes and dislikes of ones that you've read?

No comments:

Post a Comment